We are currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled Irrigation Maintenance Technician. This position would be responsible for installation, repairs, troubleshooting and maintenance of underground sprinkler systems.
This position reports to the Golf Course Superintendent and requires knowledge of underground sprinkler systems. This job requires physical abilities such as physical strength, manual dexterity, and wrist-finger movement in order to perform the essential functions of the position.
Duties: The following list provides examples of the most typical duties:
• Install new drip and sprinkler systems
• Removes old systems and recovers reusable equipment
• Sets and maintains times on computer and electronic valve clocks, troubleshoots computerized electronic systems, irrigation controllers, solenoid valves, and heads of all types.
• May instruct others in minor irrigation repairs.
• Operates tractors and trenchers to install/repair lines.
• May assist in coordination with other departments or outside contractors.
• Performs other general duties as needed and deemed necessary.
• At least two years of irrigation repair and maintenance experience and an eagerness to learn.
• Understanding of basic irrigation systems, designs and pipe sizing.
• Ability to inspect course, generate reports to ensure proper service and identify safety issues.
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair residential/commercial irrigation systems.
• Self-Starter with a strong work ethic.
· Able to work alone or in a team environment
About Misty Creek
Are you interested in joining an incredible team of professionals at one of Southwest Florida’s most notable golf courses? Misty Creek Country Club offers an exceptional course for any golf enthusiast. We are proudly managed by Coral Hospitality, a leading Hospitality Management company. Benefits include, paid time off, employer health insurance, life insurance, travel benefits to other Coral Hospitality properties, golf discounts, and much more!
Founded in 1978 by electronics technicians, ETA® International is a not-for-profit 501(c) 6 association whose mission is to represent and support the technical professional. ETA offers over 80 accredited, vendor-neutral certification programs in a variety of technology fields such as fiber optics, communications, electronics, biomedical, smart home, and renewable energy.
ETA aligns with the ISO 17024 standard, vocational and education curriculums, and businesses’ resource initiatives through certification programs, conferences, and publications. Download ETA's Certification Booklet to see how ETA can help your career, business, or school.
Enter your email to stay up to date with the latest ETA news and offers!
Members can access the Members Only area for issues of the High Tech News, practice exams, and more. Certification Administrators can also download forms, order exams, and review exam information.
Career Resource Center
Ready for a career change? Sign up for ETA’s Career Resource Center (CRC)! ETA offers employers and job seekers a FREE way to connect and match skills with the most in-demand careers available.
Trapeza Online Testing
Sign in to ETA's online testing center to take scheduled exams, view scores, and review certifications.