Insight Automation International is Calgary's most experienced Custom Electronic Design and Installation firm.
Our Mission Statement is to "Provide the Latest in Technology" and we do this every single day but need additional help to maintain our high service commitments.
Going into our 30th year in business we now require an additional experienced Systems Technician/Programmer to work out of our Calgary office.
If you feel your values align with our core values of . . .
- Integrity and Professionalism
- Leaders in Innovation
- Safe, Fun, Empowering Atmosphere
- Efficient Operations Process
- Cultivate Lasting Relationships
- Corporate Citizenship
We do require some additional skills other than sharing our values and being a highly motivated, service orientated individual who is genuinely enthusiastic about technology.
- This full-time position requires the successful candidate to possess and maintain excellent client communication skills.
-The ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
-The ideal candidate is a skilled programmer with an advanced level of proficiency in one of these - Savant, Control4, Crestron, Lutron and familiar with all.
- The candidate must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have an unwavering commitment to exceed client's expectations.
- You will be required to install and/or maintain the following types of systems - security, network, access, CCTV, lighting control, AV etc.
- Able to read and understand construction plans and have a good understanding of residential/commercial construction practices.
- Have or be able to get basic first aid training and CPR certification but more importantly believe safety is more than just a job requirement.
- You will be required to supply your own hand tools, laptop and work boots.
-Occasionally you may have to climb ladders and/or scaffolding as well as be able to handle the lifting of small equipment and or parts to perform your duties.
- A valid driver's license and the ability to be bonded are required.
- You must be able to obtain a high security clearance.
- Able to travel to the USA for manufacturers training as required.
If you are a career minded, highly motivated individual and the above values accurately describe how you like to work, then you are invited to submit your resume with salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Insight Automation International
Insight Automation International is currently celebrating it's 30th Anniversary.
Having brought the first Smart Home to Canada and continuing to bring the latest in technology to it's clients, Insight is enjoying every moment of the journey. Proud to have been a CEDIA member for 30+ plus years.
BACK TO TOP
Founded in 1978 by electronics technicians, ETA® International is a not-for-profit 501(c) 6 association whose mission is to represent and support the technical professional. ETA offers over 80 accredited, vendor-neutral certification programs in a variety of technology fields such as fiber optics, communications, electronics, biomedical, smart home, and renewable energy.
ETA aligns with the ISO 17024 standard, vocational and education curriculums, and businesses’ resource initiatives through certification programs, conferences, and publications. Download ETA's Certification Booklet to see how ETA can help your career, business, or school.
Enter your email to stay up to date with the latest ETA news and offers!
Members can access the Members Only area for issues of the High Tech News, practice exams, and more. Certification Administrators can also download forms, order exams, and review exam information.
Career Resource Center
Ready for a career change? Sign up for ETA’s Career Resource Center (CRC)! ETA offers employers and job seekers a FREE way to connect and match skills with the most in-demand careers available.
Trapeza Online Testing
Sign in to ETA's online testing center to take scheduled exams, view scores, and review certifications.