Atlantic City Linen Supply, LLC is part of the largest group of commercial hospitality laundry service providers in North America with highly automated operations on the East and West Coasts and in the Bahamas. We will pay for experience and offer a very competitive compensation package to stellar candidates.
Laundry Mechanic candidates must possess the following skills:
• Ability to repair, modify, and rebuild, all laundry systems equipment.
• Must be proficient in troubleshooting electrical, electronic and pneumatic controls, rebuild pumps, valves, regulators, and have an excellent understanding of steam and/or thermal oil systems.
• Must be able to read and interpret electrical schematic diagrams and utilize a variety of testing equipment for troubleshooting of equipment and systems to the board level.
The Electrical/Mechanical Technician will undergo an extensive training program at time of hire.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Must be able to multi-task and computer literate for purposes of systems troubleshooting.
• Must have proficiency in PLC ladder logic troubleshooting.
• All candidates must be able to pass a technical proficiency test as determined by the area management.
About Atlantic City Linen Supply, LLC
PureStar, North America's leading Hospitality Laundry is now hiring for a Laundry Mechanic positions in New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
Join the industry leader!
Visit us online: PureStarGroup.com
PureStar is the combination of industry leaders: Brady Linen, ACLinen, Royal Hospitality, United Linen, Hotelier Linen and 5Star Laundries.
Together we are North America's foremost provider of linen management and laundry services, exclusively to
the hospitality market. We provide full-service outsourced laundry solutions to hundreds of leading hospitality
clients across the continental United States, Hawaii, the Bahamas and Mexico.
We meet the challenges of a diverse range of properties, from 7,000-key resorts to 200-room boutique hotels,
and continuously invest in state-of-the-art equipment and environmentally friendly processes. Our dedication
to quality and exceptional customer service allow us to provide the best outcomes for our clients.
Founded in 1978 by electronics technicians, ETA® International is a not-for-profit 501(c) 6 association whose mission is to represent and support the technical professional. ETA offers over 80 accredited, vendor-neutral certification programs in a variety of technology fields such as fiber optics, communications, electronics, biomedical, smart home, and renewable energy.
ETA aligns with the ISO 17024 standard, vocational and education curriculums, and businesses’ resource initiatives through certification programs, conferences, and publications. Download ETA's Certification Booklet to see how ETA can help your career, business, or school.
Enter your email to stay up to date with the latest ETA news and offers!
Members can access the Members Only area for issues of the High Tech News, practice exams, and more. Certification Administrators can also download forms, order exams, and review exam information.
Career Resource Center
Ready for a career change? Sign up for ETA’s Career Resource Center (CRC)! ETA offers employers and job seekers a FREE way to connect and match skills with the most in-demand careers available.
Trapeza Online Testing
Sign in to ETA's online testing center to take scheduled exams, view scores, and review certifications.