The Installation Supervisor will plan, direct, support and coordinate the activities for the Installation Technicians to ensure that the projects are accomplished within their prescribed time frame while adhering to CEI installation procedures. This is a hands-on supervisory position working with crews sized appropriate to the job. The Supervisor is the direct report for all Installation Technicians and Lead Technicians on his/her crew on a per project basis.
The supervisory requirements include execution of the installation project schedule, report progress, delegation of work assignments, provide technical assistance to staff, collaboration with client, integration and project managers. The physical installation efforts will include but not limited to: development of cable fabrication databases, mounting equipment and displays of all sizes, terminating and harnessing various types of audio, video and data cables in equipment racks, closets and cable management systems.
The Installation Supervisor will also, develop, train and support an efficient and effective installation team across all projects.
- Leading a team of wiremen and installers to integrate CEI systems as designed.
- Insure safety and proper rigging procedures for hanging speakers, monitors, LED screens, etc.
- Maintain open communication with project management and coordinators to ensure continuity and success in each project
- Monitor quality and adherence to standards (project QC).
- Train and mentor installation staff Organization of the work, and the timely completion of the work according to the project scope, schedule and budget.
Assist in the development of manpower estimates, work assignments and project time lines
Travel may be required.