· Wireline command and control such as tone/dc/digital remote control.
· Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint products such as Canopy, Cambium, Microwave Networks, Ubiquiti, etc.
· Multiplexers, DSU’s & CSU’s.
· Basic telephone operations such as 4-wire, tip and ring, battery, etc.
· PC’s and Operating Systems.
· Networking technology such as Ethernet, TCP/IP, Domains and Workgroups.
· E911 systems such as Plant and Positron.
· Voice Logging Recorders.
· The above tasks require use of digital voltmeters, power meters, communications service monitors, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, TIM’s, TDR’s, hand and power tools.
Experience / Education / Certifications
· At least two years of experience in design, installation or maintenance of RF systems.
· Basic electronics training from a technical school, college, military or other qualified locations.
· Must have or be able to successfully pass and obtain the test for ETA Certified Electronics Technician with Wireless or USMSS journeyman certification
· Be proficient in technical writing, verbal communications, problem solving, and have the ability to work with minimal supervision, either independently or as part of a team in a rapidly changing technical environment.
Basic Employment Qualifications
· US Citizenship, Legal Resident status or current valid employment eligibility under prevailing US immigration law.
· Required to pass a criminal background check and drug urinalysis.
· Ability to work inside and outside in all weather conditions, especially heat.
· Drive long distances on unimproved roadways, mountain roads, and work in isolated areas.
· Ability to do extensive stair and ladder climbing and prolonged periods of walking on hard smooth finishes, uneven surfaces, and while carrying equipment, supplies and/or tools.
· Ability to perform regular and often prolonged bending, climbing, crawling, kneeling, lifting, pulling, pushing, reaching and stooping.
· Ability to work with heights, atop buildings and communications towers (tower climbing skills / certifications not required – training will be provided if capable).
· Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
· Evening, weekend or on call hours may be required.
· Bilingual (English / Spanish) helpful, but not a requirement.
Benefits and Compensation
· Salary negotiable based on experience, education, and geographical area.
· 401K with profit sharing.
· Paid personal time off.
· Health insurance.
· Take home company vehicle.
· Non-traditional working environment.