- Understanding of wireless technologies
- Understanding and development of Quality Systems
- Problem solving skills including corrective action planning
- Construct and conduct technological training both external and internal
- Auto CAD and/or Visio Skills
- Experience in working with multiple discipline projects.
- Hands on technical experience with Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, IIS, DNS, DHCP, Windows Server 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, 7, Exchange 2003/2007/2010, SQL server 2005/2008.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Suite.
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
- Background screening includes previous employment, education, criminal history and driving record verification.
- Experience with electronic components including camera systems, hard drives, computers and wireless technology
- Hands on experience including LAN/WAN management, computer systems management, application management and cellular management.
- Networking concepts including DNS, DHCP, NetBIOS/SMB, IMAP, SNMP, HTTP, FTP, NFS, NTP and NNTP
- Digital security (Encryption, SSL, firewall, SSH, virus, malware, SPAM, etc)
- Experience working with multiple discipline projects.