O’Reilly Auto Parts has provided high-quality auto parts availability and excellent customer service since 1957. Today, as a Fortune 500 company, we are determined to be the leader in the auto parts industry through serving both retail and professional customers. We rely on exceptional team members to support our success and growth every day.
The Bilingual Automotive Product Specialist contributes to the company's success by providing our store team members and jobbers with automotive product assistance. We are seeking a customer service oriented candidate that enjoys research and providing accurate auto part knowledge by using our electronic and paper catalogs.
Essential Job Functions
- Be the voice of the Customer Service Automotive Technical Department
- Answers calls from our store team members and jobbers who need assistance with merchandise and product
- Read and comprehend various automotive technical books and paperwork
- Use internal and online automotive resources including electronic and paper catalogs
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with team members and jobbers
- Work various weekend and weekday hours
Skills and Qualifications
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Automotive aftermarket part knowledge and work experience
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- General knowledge in O'Reilly retail and special market products including, but not limited to, heavy duty, agriculture and marine is preferred
This is a full-time opportunity; Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 11:30 a.m.- 10 p.m. and Sunday 8:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
Stay connected with O'Reilly Careers:
Facebook: O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers
LinkedIn: O'Reilly Auto Parts
O'Reilly Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to treat all applicants for employment and all team members in a manner that does not discriminate against them because of their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, military obligation, or disability.