PRIMARY FUNCTIONS: Perform all electronic diagnostic troubleshooting and repair pertaining the equipment, components, systems and functions. This may include minor mechanical assemblies directly related to the work. Modify circuitry in equipment as directed requiring a thorough knowledge of complex electronic theory.
DIRECTION OF OTHERS: May direct efforts of lower classified personnel or other Company Associates on jobs where assistance is required and assists set-up and production operators in general equipment operations, equipment knowledge, equipment procedures, preventative methods, productivity improvements, safe operating practices. May also help train and/or share knowledge to newly assigned personnel.
Overview of Role:
1. Diagnose to localize maintenance problems and identify the root cause of failure of various equipment and systems.
3. Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and maintain all facility equipment and/or systems. Make repairs to equipment and/or systems.
4. Recommend and implement modifications or improvements to facility equipment and/or systems to improve availability, quality, performance, etc. of said equipment and/or systems.
5. Share knowledge and safe operating practices with other associates or as directed by supervision.
6. Lead activities associated with equipment and facility improvements with or through team participation as directed by supervision.