| Job Snapshot Full-Time/Part-Time Experience - At least 3 year(s) Degree - 2 Year Degree Education - Teaching - Administration Education Job Description EMPLOYEE TYPE : Full-time |
MANAGES OTHERS : No
REQUIRED EDUCATION : Associate’s degree
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE : At least 3 years
REQUIRED TRAVEL : No
RELOCATION COVERED : No
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic electronics technology professional ready to make a difference by educating students who are eager to train in electronics and computer technology? Bring your talents and skills to Remington College, an institution with high ethical standards, fostering a culture in which you can make a difference.
We’re seeking an electronics technology professional, preferably with some teaching experience, to join the academic team at our Memphis Campus. This position is a split shift, Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.. Salary is competitive.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
As an Electronics Technology instructor, you will train students in your field of expertise using accepted and approved instructional methodology.Additional responsibilities include
• Preparing lesson plans using industry-standard education approaches (e.g., multimedia, adult learning methodology).
• Teaching courses as assigned, instructing and evaluating students, developing students’ skills and encouraging growth, and tracking their attendance, performance, and grades.
• Participating in various administrative activities (e.g., attending faculty/staff meetings or in-service meetings), graduation ceremonies, and continuing professional development activities.
• Supervising and monitoring students' use of tools and equipment.
• Observing and evaluating students' work to determine progress, providing feedback, and making suggestions for improvement.
• Administering tests to measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness.
BENEFITS :We offer our full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, and vision Insurance.
• Life and AD&D insurance.
• Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
• 401(k) plan.
• Flexible spending accounts.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Employee family scholarship program.
• Paid time off.