Under specific direction, performs service in a specialized building system area such as hazardous materials and waste handling, waste water treatment system operation, and associated inspection activities. May also perform minor mechanical, electrical/electronic, hydraulics, carpentry, painting, and other services as needed.
1. Operates and maintains waste water treatment system; maintains associated logs and information.
2. Performs waste water sampling as required.
3. Ensures all hazardous materials and wastes are stored in accordance with local, state and federal law.
4. Delivers process chemicals daily internally; completes delivery logs and associated spreadsheets.
5. Collects solvent usage logs; maintains and performs validation on data in spreadsheets.
6. Maintains and inspects emergency response team (ERT) supplies.
7. Performs other hazardous materials, waste and safety inspections as required.
8. Selects and lays out required materials per work orders or verbal instructions.
9. May be required periodically be on call 7x24 for a week or more at a time.
10. Sets up and operates tools and machines incidental to operations.
11. May perform service work in specialized building system areas such as mechanical, electrical/electronic, hydraulic, carpentry, painting, etc.
12. May be required to assist with requisitioning new supplies and equipment.
13. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
14. Complies with all company policies and procedures and adheres to company standards.
15. Perform other duties as required.
1. Current 40 hour HazWOPER certification and recent RCRA and/or Title 22 training a plus.
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
3. Knowledge of trade fundamentals sufficient to perform specialized work.
4. Knowledge of hazardous materials, waste and air compressor systems.
5. Ability to work from drawings, diagrams, sketches and verbal instructions.
6. Must be physically able to perform all tasks to the highest caliber, which includes ability to: climb ladders, work in confined spaces, lift heavy objects weighing up to 50 lbs., pass medical clearance and wear a respirator.
7. Must be able to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
8. Proficiency in the use of a variety of hand and power tools and/or forklift.
9. Requires a valid California driver's license.
10. Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment.
Internal Number: 18013303
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
Founded in 1978 by electronics technicians, ETA® International is a not-for-profit 501(c) 6 association whose mission is to represent and support the technical professional.
ETA aligns with ISO 17024 standards, vocational and education curriculums, and businesses’ resource initiatives through certification programs, conferences, speaking engagements, books, and other publications. Download ETA's Certification Booklet to see how ETA can help your career, business, or school.
Members can access the Members Only area for current and past issues of The High-Tech News, practice exams, and other member benefits. Certification Administrators can also download forms, order exams, and review exam information.
Career Resource Center
Mobilize your success with ETA’s Career Resource Center (CRC). We offer employers and job seekers a way to connect professionals with the most in-demand careers available. Resume and job postings are FREE.