Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live Smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. For more information please visit our careers page at www.flex.com.
Industry: Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
Type: Public Company
Headquarters: 2 Changi South Lane, Singapore, 486123
Directs and/or coordinates electronic engineering and/or technical personnel in fabrication and design of testing and test control apparatus and equipment, or software and systems testing.
· Directs and coordinates electronic engineering activities concerned with development, procurement, installation and calibration of instruments, equipment and control devices required to test, telemeter and record test data.
· Determines conditions under which tests are to be conducted and sequences and phases of test operations.
· Interfaces and confers with scientific, engineering and technical personnel to resolve testing problems such as product or system malfunctions, incomplete test data, data interpretation or coding issues.
· Analyzes and interprets test data and prepares technical reports for use by electronic or software engineering, and management personnel.
· Develops or uses computer software and hardware to conduct tests on electronic products and systems or software.
· Trains and instructs floor support, test technicians and test operators on test hardware and/or software, as well as proper problem solving techniques.
· Resolves test yield problems by performing analysis of root causes, developing and coordinating corrective action measures and monitoring improvements.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.
Internal Number: WD053467
Flex is a leading Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world Live smarter, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
We believe in a brighter tomorrow and what people can do when our lives are connected. That’s why every day we set out to do one thing–-create a smarter, more connected world. Our focus is developing and empowering talented people to deliver on their potential, providing employees with a healthy, safe and secure workplace.
Join the revolution:
Founded in 1978 by electronics technicians, ETA® International is a not-for-profit 501(c) 6 association whose mission is to represent and support the technical professional.
ETA aligns with ISO 17024 standards, vocational and education curriculums, and businesses’ resource initiatives through certification programs, conferences, speaking engagements, books, and other publications. Download ETA's Certification Booklet to see how ETA can help your career, business, or school.
Members can access the Members Only area for current and past issues of The High-Tech News, practice exams, and other member benefits. Certification Administrators can also download forms, order exams, and review exam information.
Career Resource Center
Mobilize your success with ETA’s Career Resource Center (CRC). We offer employers and job seekers a way to connect professionals with the most in-demand careers available. Resume and job postings are FREE.