1. Installs security devices and infrastructure in accordance with installation plan according to the national electric code, company and customer guidelines.
2. Performs security system programming and setup.
3. Follows proper schematic wiring diagrams and hook-up procedures by properly reading equipment, building, electrical, and sprinkler blueprints.
4. Conducts testing to ensure proper operation of equipment after installation or repairs.
5. Conducts testing of system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service.
6. Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and test for operation.
1. High School diploma or GED.
2. Technical school training preferred.
3. Experience in installing, inspecting, and repairing of integrated security systems for complex low voltage intrusion, access control, CCTV and digital recording systems preferred. Specific systems include, but not limited to: SoftwareHouse, Lenel, DMP, Bosch, American Dynamics, and Vindicator.
4. Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, software/systems programs, schematics and operational product manuals.
5. Possess minimum of DoD Secret Security Clearance
13. Relevant equipment and manufacturer certifications preferred
As your career-search partner with 30 years’ Technical Staffing experience, we’ve earned a reputation for accuracy, reliability and technical competence, and add value to our Technical Services Candidates by: minimizing complex hiring requirements through our proven Hiring Process, widening the tight employment market by way of our exclusive technical contracts designated for Loyal Source candidates only, and expediting the placement timeline so as to adhere to tight assignment and project deadlines associated with technical roles.
At Loyal Source, we value creativity, innovation, and personal responsibility, and our Team of tenured Recruiters are committed to qualifying the best, brightest, and most inspiring professionals in networking, inspection, training, and operations- like you- the opportunity to work in our equally as inspiring and innovative Government Agencies and Commercial Clients.
Founded in 1978 by electronics technicians, ETA® International is a not-for-profit 501(c) 6 association whose mission is to represent and support the technical professional.
ETA aligns with ISO 17024 standards, vocational and education curriculums, and businesses’ resource initiatives through certification programs, conferences, speaking engagements, books, and other publications. Download ETA's Certification Booklet to see how ETA can help your career, business, or school.
Members can access the Members Only area for current and past issues of The High-Tech News, practice exams, and other member benefits. Certification Administrators can also download forms, order exams, and review exam information.
Career Resource Center
Mobilize your success with ETA’s Career Resource Center (CRC). We offer employers and job seekers a way to connect professionals with the most in-demand careers available. Resume and job postings are FREE.